UFC 269 live scores, updates, Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier fight card highlights
| Top stories | Today Headlines
It had been over two years since Dustin Poirier had the chance to fight for a title.
Since losing the lightweight championship to Khabib Nurmagomedov on September 7, 2019, the UFC number 5 fighter pound for pound has earned one victory over Dan Hooker and two over Conor McGregor. On Saturday, he has a chance to reclaim the lightweight belt when he takes on Charles Oliveira in UFC 269 at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
Oliveira will be in charge of his first title defense since winning the belt on May 15. Oliveira defeated Michael Chandler via TKO in the second round to claim the vacant belt. Oliveira is listed as the 8th pound-for-pound male fighter in the UFC.
Oliveira v Poirier won’t be the only championship fight of the evening. Amanda Nunes will seek her sixth bantamweight title defense when she takes on Julianna Pena in the co-main event. Nunes is the UFC’s top pound-for-pound female fighter, while Pena is ranked 11th.
Sporting News follows live fight updates and turn-based highlights from Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier and the entire fight card on Saturday night. Follow for the full results from UFC 269.
MORE: Sign Up To Watch UFC 269 PPV, Exclusively On ESPN +
UFC 269 live updates, highlights from Charles Oliveira vs. Dustin Poirier
Updates will start before the main board boots.
UFC 269: Oliveira start time vs. Poirier
- First preliminaries: 6:15 p.m. ET | 3:15 p.m. PST
- Preliminaries: 8 p.m. ET | 5 p.m. PT
- Main card (PPV): 10 p.m. ET | 7 p.m. PT
- Main event: Midnight ET | 9 p.m. PT (approximately)
UFC 269 is scheduled to start at 6:15 p.m. ET on Saturday, December 11, with the first preliminaries. The main card will begin at 10 p.m. ET. Oliveira and Poirier are expected to enter the Octagon around midnight ET, although that may change depending on the length of previous fights.
How to watch UFC 269: Oliveira vs. Poirier
- First preliminaries: ESPN +
- Preliminaries: ESPN2, ESPN +
- Main card (PPV): ESPN +
- PPV price: $ 69.99 (current ESPN + subscribers) | $ 89.98 (new subscribers)
Every fight on the UFC 269 card will be available to watch on ESPN +. The preliminaries will also be available to watch on ESPN2.
Click here to learn more about the different pricing and bundling options with the ESPN + platform.
UFC Fight Card 269
- Charles Oliveira (c) against Dustin Poirier for the Oliveira lightweight championship
- Amanda Nunes (c) v Julianna Pena for Nunes Women’s Bantamweight Championship
- Geoff Neal vs. Santiago Ponzinibbio, welterweight
- Kai Kara-France vs. Cody Garbrandt, flyweight
- Raulian Paiva vs. Sean O’Malley, bantamweight
- Josh Emmett vs. Dan Ige, featherweight
- Dominick Cruz vs. Pedro Munhoz, bantamweight
- Augusto Sakai vs. Tai Tuivasa, heavyweights
- Jordan Wright vs. Bruno Silva, middleweight
- André Muniz beat. Eryk Anders via Round 1 Submission (Arm) (3:13)
- Erin Blanchfield beat. Miranda Maverick via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ryan Hall beat. Darrick Minner via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 29-27)
- Tony Kelley beat. Randy Costa via TKO in Round 2 (strikes) (4:15)
- Gillian Robertson defeated Priscila Cachoeira via 1st Round Submission (Naked Rear Choke) (4:59)
Breaking News Updates abc News UFC 269 live scores, updates, Charles Oliveira vs Dustin Poirier fight card highlights