Cover image: IBRAHEEM ABU MUSTAFA / REUTERS
- An aerial bombardment on three residential buildings in Khan Yunis, in the center of the Gaza Strip, killed twenty-six people, announced the director of the Nasser hospital on Saturday. There are also twenty-three seriously injured, he told Agence France-Presse.
- The Palestinian Red Crescent said five people were killed and two injured in a strike on the Balata refugee camp in Nablus in the occupied West Bank.. According to the camp administration, the airstrike hit a building housing a headquarters of Fatah, the main Palestinian political organization.
- The Palestinian Authority announced on Friday that 17,000 liters of fuel had been delivered in the Gaza Strip to power the generators of the telecommunications company Paltel. “We are pleased that Israel has agreed to deliver fuel to Gaza at our urging, wrote on X the White House Friday night. We believe that these deliveries should continue regularly and in larger quantities. »
- Internet service provider Paltel and its mobile telephone subsidiary Jawwal announced on Friday the “partial recovery” telecommunications services in several parts of Gaza. “This comes after a limited amount of fuel was provided by UNRWA to operate our main generators”said Paltel, on X.
- United States President Joe Biden and the Emir of Qatar, Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani, discussed by telephone on Friday the need “urgent” that Hamas liberates ” without delay “ the hostages captured during the attack on Israel on October 7, the White House announced.
- The head of UN humanitarian operations, Martin Griffiths, demanded, Friday before the United Nations, a “ceasefire” in Gazain order to help the 2.2 million people trapped by the war between Hamas and Israel. “We’re not asking for the moon. We demand basic measures necessary to meet the essential needs of the civilian population and stem the course of this crisis”he protested.
- Western media, including the BBC and Releaseexpress doubts about the Israeli army’s findings at Al-Shifa hospital. In a video released Wednesday, an Israeli armed forces spokesperson tours several rooms in the hospital, showing what he says are weapons and military equipment belonging to Hamas. Later in the day, the BBC and the American channel FoxNews in turn had access to the interior of Al-Shifa hospital, but their videos did not match the images broadcast by Israeli forces.
- At least 364 people were killed at the Tribe of Nova electronic music festival site during the October 7 Hamas attack, while the authorities had until then put the figure at 270. The toll was revised upwards by the Israeli police, announced the Israeli news channel Channel 12 News, which declared that it had obtained a copy of the first police report on the attack.
- The Hamas government announced on Friday that Israeli bombardments on the Gaza Strip had killed 12,000 Palestinians. since the start of the war on October 7. Among the deaths recorded to date are 5,000 children, he detailed. Additionally, 30,000 people were injured.
Find our direct precedent by clicking on this link.
Read all our articles on the war between Israel and Hamas
Reporting. Exfiltrated from Gaza, Franco-Palestinians still haunted by fear: “We were waiting for death all the time”
Decryption. Israel-Palestine: from the British mandate to the Oslo accords, the failure of the two-state solution in maps
Video. Who is Benjamin Netanyahu? Understand in three minutes
Decryption. The Israel-Hamas war seen by Al-Jazeera, an almost unique window of expression for Palestinians in Gaza
News. Video: who is Meyer Habib, this French MP who denies Israeli colonization
Video investigation. The fall of an Israeli shell on Al-Shifa hospital
Tribune. Israel-Palestine: “There is something broken that the two parties in the conflict are responsible for repairing together”
Reporting. In Israel, the rise of municipal militias
Cards. From the Hamas attack of October 7 to the encirclement of the city by the Israeli army
Reporting. War between Israel and Hamas fragments Palestinian Fatah
Facts. The ghost banquet in Tel Aviv, symbol of the painful wait of the families of Hamas hostages
Gn Fr world