Although Black Friday is officially held on Friday, November 24, promotions started several days ago. So that you don’t miss out on promotions that might interest you, we offer you a selection of the best deals from the Apple world and high-tech more generally. This article will be updated as offers and stocks evolve.
Unmissable offers 🔥
The iPhone 13 at €649 is currently the best Black Friday iPhone deal. For what ? Because for only €10 more than the iPhone 12 with equivalent capacity (128 GB), you have an iPhone with a more recent chip, much better battery life and little extra things (Cinematic video mode, photographic styles…). And for once the question of the next generation does not arise, because the additional €150 requested by the iPhone 14 is not justified.
Launched two years ago, the iPad 9 is no longer very young – this can be seen in its look – but it remains recommendable for those looking for a basic tablet, especially at the promotional price of €339 at which Fnac now offers it. It is all the more advisable as the bill then increases very quickly.
Made of various compromises, the iPad 10 is an iPad that is not as modern as it claims to be and which requires consideration before a possible purchase. Its price dropped to €509 during Black Friday makes it a little more acceptable. Compared to the iPad 9, it has the advantage of having a modern design, a slightly larger screen, a USB-C port, a more recent chip and Wi-Fi 6 compatibility, among others. On the other hand, if you want a USB 3 port, an M1 chip or even a laminated screen, you should turn to the iPad Air.
- iPad 9 (64 GB) at €339 (
- iPad 9 (256 GB) at €579 (
- iPad 10 (64 GB) at €509 (
- iPad 10 (256 GB) at €709 (
- iPad 10 (64 GB + cellular) at €722 (
- iPad 10 (256 GB + cellular) at €948 (
- iPad Air (64 GB) at €679 (
- iPad Air (256 GB) at €889 (
- iPad Air (256 GB + cellular) at €1,117 (
- MacBook Air M1 at €939 (
- MacBook Air M2 13″ (8/256 GB) at €1,149 (
- MacBook Air M2 13″ (8/512 GB) at €1,499 (
- MacBook Air M2 15″ (8/256 GB) at €1,399 (
- MacBook Air M2 15″ (8/512 GB) at €1,629 (
The original Apple Watch Ultra continues to see its price plummet during Black Friday. It sells for €749, a 25% discount on its launch price. It’s also €150 less than the second generation which doesn’t bring much new. The Apple Watch Ultra has a large screen, significantly better battery life than other Apple watches and advanced functions (Action button, dual frequency GPS, siren, etc.) which can be a hit for athletes or explorers.
- 1st generation Apple Watch Ultra at €749 (
- Apple Watch Series 8 GPS from €369
AirPods and headphones
- AirPods 2 at €115 (
- AirPods 3 with Lightning case at €169 (
- AirPods 3 with MagSafe case at €179 (
- AirPods Pro 2 USB-C at €239 (
- Bose QC SE headphones at €199 (
- Bose QuietComfort headphones at €329 (
- Bose QuietComfort Ultra headphones at €449 (
- Bose Studio Pro headphones at €300 (
- Sony WH1000XM4 headphones at €201 (
€279) at Amazon Italy (shipping included)
- Sony WH1000XM5 headphones at €299 (
- Microsoft 365 Personal, 15-month subscription at €47.99 (
- Microsoft 365 Family, 15-month subscription at €61.99 (
Gn Fr tech