- Star Wars developer fights back against class action lawsuitAxios
- Aspyr says KOTOR 2 Switch DLC was canceled because ‘a third party objected’IGN
- Aspyr Claims Star Wars: KOTOR 2 DLC Was Canceled Due to ‘Third Party’Nintendo Life
- Star Wars: KOTOR 2 Switch Cut Content DLC Canceled After ‘Third Party’ Objection, Says AspyrEurogamer.net
- Star Wars: KoTOR II Switch DLC cancellation explainedNintendo All
- See full coverage on Google News
Gn En tech
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.