Sinéad O’Connor’s son dies at the age of 17 after his disappearance| Top stories
Sinéad O’Connor’s son dies at the age of 17 after his disappearance
| Today Headlines | Usa news
A Garda spokesperson told the Irish Mirror on Friday that a body had been found and police were withdrawing from a missing person report for Shane O’Connor.
The “Nothing Compares 2U” musician shared a sequence of brief statements on her unverified Twitter account saying her son “has decided to end his earthly struggle” and urged others not to do the same.
“My beautiful son, Nevi’im Nesta Ali Shane O’Connor, the very light of my life, has decided to end his earthly struggle today and is now with God. May he rest in peace and no one will follow her lead. My baby I love you so much. Please be at peace, “O’Connor tweeted.
Irish authorities first released a missing person statement on Thursday, asking the public for help in locating Shane O’Connor. He had been missing since January 6.
“Shane was last seen this morning in the Tallaght area, Dublin 24,” the Gardai, Irish national police force, said on Thursday.
Following the disappearance of her son, the Irish musician published a series of tweets desperately imploring her son to surrender to the authorities.
When asked to comment, the Gardai told CNN that due to data protection regulations, he would not be able to confirm the veracity of O’Connor’s tweets or Shane’s missing status. O’Connor.
“This is for my Shaney. The light of my life. The lamp of my soul. My blue-eyed baby. You will always be my light. We will always be together. No border can separate us,” O’Connor said. .
Top Stories Local news Sinéad O’Connor’s son dies at the age of 17 after his disappearance