It’s already been three years since Naughty Dog hasn’t released anything really new and it’s clearly not going to get any better. Indeed, the development of the multiplayer game The Last of Us would apparently be at a standstill and rather than offering something new, the latest title was only a clearly unnecessary remake entitled The Last of Us Part I. Rumor has it since January 2022 thatA remaster PS5 of the second part comes into being, which would after all be no worse than at the time of The Last of Us Remastered released on PS4 a year after its launch on PS3… An artist’s joke also mentioned the game last month, but this now goes further, because like its predecessor, it leaked before its announcement, supporting visuals which you can find on the next page.
It’s via the site PS Dealswhich tracks everything that happens on the PSNwhat could have been recovered the first images and description of The Last of Us Part II Remastered. But that’s not all, because Wario64 for his part shared the trailer for the game coming directly from the official website PlayStation and which you can see below. So, the release date of this remaster for the PS5 would be set for January 19, 2024. Yes, no PC version in sight at the moment, although it is clear that it will eventually see the light of day. After all, SIE must come out first Horizon Forbidden West at the beginning of next year on computers and rarely highlights two big titles at the same time.
As for the description of the game, here is a translation and there will clearly be something new to eat this time !
The edition includes:
The Last of Us Part II Remastered full game for the PS5 console.
Experience the winner of over 300 Game of the Year awards now with a series of technical improvements that make The Last of Us Part II Remastered the definitive way to play Ellie and Abby’s critically acclaimed story .
PS5 native improvements
Designed for the PS5 console, The Last of Us Part II Remastered improves on the original PS4 game in ways never before possible, including:
- A host of graphical enhancements bring this beautiful yet dangerous world to life;
- Visual performances are now broadcast in 4K in Fidelity mode;
- Improved loading times let you get into action faster;
- Full integration of the DualSense wireless controller.
No Return – A Roguelike survival mode
Experience the deep combat of The Last of Us Part II via an all-new mode! Survive as long as possible in each playthrough, choosing your path through a series of random encounters. Play as a multitude of unlockable characters, some never before seen in The Last of Us franchise, each with unique gameplay features. The variety of challenges features different enemies and memorable locations from Part II, all culminating in tense boss fights.
New ways to play
Dive deeper into this beloved adventure and learn how the original game was created.
- Lost Levels allow you to explore early development versions of three new levels not seen in the original.
- Enjoy hours of new developer commentary to hear insight into the development of Part II while experiencing the game.
- Exploit your musical potential with Guitar Free Play, which includes new instruments to unlock, or take on the new Speedrun* mode and post your best times.
- Audio description** and Vibration Dialogues have also been added as a result of accessibility features in Part II.
- The Last of Us Part II Remastered also features all-new unlockable character and weapon skins for players to use for Ellie and Abby.
*Game progression required to unlock.
**Available only for supported audio languages
Well, let’s hope Sony Interactive Entertainment that the announcement was planned for the coming days and not for the Game Awardsbecause we now know everything about this The Last of Us Part II Remasteredexcept for its possible different editions and their prices.
Update : the officialization will not take long, with a much longer trailer released. An edition WLF will be marketed by us, including a steelbookfour pins, a patch of Washington Liberation Front and 47 cards Society of Champions including eight holographic ones. And if you already own The Last of Us Part II, it will be possible to upgrade the game by paying €10 and import your save.
In the meantime, you can get The Last of Us Part I at the price of €49.99 Fnac and even from €47.99 at Cdiscount within the framework of the Black Friday.
Gn Fr tech