It’s time to shake things up and try this boneless wings recipe.
“This simple match day recipe is a great alternative to bone-in wings, less messy and easy to clean,” says Michael Scipione, owner and executive chef of sanobymichaelscipione.com.
FLAVORED GRILLED PUMPKIN SEEDS: TRY THE RECIPE
Cooking for one or two? Try this great leftover idea: “Cut the boneless wings in half, add them to a hot pan with ¼ cup water and broccoli florets, cook for three to four minutes until hot , add a cup of brown rice, then add the rest of the barbecue sauce for a quick and easy rice dish, ”suggests Scipione.
He also notes that boneless wings work better for this recipe than bone-in wings, but both work. Get the recipe below.
THE BROKEN PEA SOUP RECIPE IS SALTY AND SMOKED PERFECTION
Korean BBQ Boneless Wings by Chef Michael Scipione
For 4-6 people
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
½ cup Korean chili paste (Gochujang)
1/2 cup of honey
½ cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
½ cup tamari (naturally fermented soy sauce)
3 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of black and white sesame seeds
8 green onions, thinly sliced
2 ½ pounds of breaded, boneless chicken wing pieces (bone-in optional, or replace the cauliflower florets with our vegetarian friends)
CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP
- In a large bowl, whisk together the chili paste, honey, rice wine vinegar, tamari and sesame oil. Put aside.
- Preheat the oven to 450 ° F.
- Arrange the boneless wings already breaded on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake on the lowest rack of the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until crisp, turning once about halfway through cooking.
- Toss the wings in the sauce mixture until well coated. Garnish with sesame seeds and shallots. Enjoy!
CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR LIFESTYLE NEWSLETTER