Jannah Theme License is not validated, Go to the theme options page to validate the license, You need a single license for each domain name.
Local

Jesse Watters responds to concerns about Biden’s age

Fox News host Jesse Watters responds to concerns about President Biden’s age ahead of the 2024 presidential election on “Jesse Watters on prime time“.

JESSE WATTERS: For three years, Joe Biden was the emperor of the United States, and the Democratic machine in the press was his con artists, lying and convincing him that he looked fantastic. But last week the emperor was caught without clothes.

BIDEN’S AGE, MENTAL ACUITY IMPACTING ELECTION CHANCES BECOME MEDIA FOCUS AFTER TOUGH SPECIAL COUNSEL REPORT

After the Hur Report revealed that the president was a terribly slow, doddering and impaired old man, Washington’s secret was exposed. Yet the rest of the country has known this for years. 86% of Americans say Biden is too old to serve another term. The remaining 14% are members of the Biden family. It’s a relief for everyone. No more pretending.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

The door has never been so wide open to exchange the ticket and the Democratic machine shop.

Fox Gt

Malagigi Boutot

A final year student studying sports and local and world sports news and a good supporter of all sports and Olympic activities and events.
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.
Back to top button