Gary Busey has denied groping women at a convention in New Jersey last week, saying his accusers “made up” the allegations, according to a report.
The 79-year-old actor – who was charged with criminal sexual interference on Friday for allegedly fondling two women – said the interaction with his accusers was actually brief and uneventful, according to TMZ.
“It took less than 10 seconds and they were gone,” he said of the reunion at the “Monster-Mania” convention in Cherry Hill. “Then they made up a story that I sexually assaulted them.”
The ‘Point Break’ star said he “has no regrets” because “nothing happened.”
“It was all fake,” he told the outlet in video footage shot at a gas station.
Busey is accused of putting his face near a woman’s breasts and asking where she got them, according to the outlet. The woman also claims that he tried to undo her bra.
Another woman claims he grabbed her buttocks at the event, which was held at the Doubletree Hotel from August 12-14.
Photographers captured an image of Busey pulling his pants down in a public park in Malibu, Calif., on Saturday, a day after he was charged with sex crimes.
He is due in court on August 31.