- Co-op horror game Lethal Company is Steam’s latest viral hit as it overtakes Ark, Rust and Dead by DaylightRock Paper Shotgun
- Co-op horror game Lethal Company costs $10, outperforms Call of Duty on SteamPC gamer
- Lethal Company, Steam’s Latest Hit, Reaches 100,000 Concurrent PlayersIGN
- Lethal Company Becomes One of the Most Popular Steam Games Amid Viral SuccessDexerto
- Indie horror Lethal Company surpasses 100,000 concurrent users on SteamGame developer
- See full coverage on Google News
Gn En tech
Not all news on the site expresses the point of view of the site, but we transmit this news automatically and translate it through programmatic technology on the site and not from a human editor.